Agencia Cubana de Estudios Teológicos (ACET)
ACET and CETA work cooperatively for the Kingdom of God in enhancing quality theological education in Cuba. CETA is the official accreditating agency for ACET through which its affiliated seminiaries and theological institutes ultimately receive accreditation. As an Affiliate Member of CETA, ACET manages theological accrediting services directly for member schools in Cuba subject to the approval of CETA.
International Council for Evangelical Theological Education
The Caribbean Evangelical Theological Association, with its accrediting scheme, is a founding member of the International Council for Evangelical Theological Education (ICETE). Founded in 1980, ICETE functions under the auspices of the World Evangelical Alliance.
Full membership in ICETE is limited to networks of evangelical theological schools that are trans-denominational and multi-national in constituency and services:
- Africa: Association for Christian Theological Education in Africa (ACTEA)
- Asia: Asia Theological Association (ATA)
- Caribbean: Caribbean Evangelical Theological Association (CETA)
- Europe: European Council for Theological Education (ECTE)
- Euro-Asia: Euro-Asian Accrediting Association (E-AAA)
- Latin America: Association for Evangelical Theological Education in Latin America (AETAL)
- Middle East and North Africa: Middle East-North Africa Association for Theological Education (MENATE)
- North America: Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE)
Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus. Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada. Curabitur arcu erat, accumsan id imperdiet et, porttitor at sem. Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit.